Monday, November 7, 2005

kkx.. i am gonna type abt going to pasir ris park todae.. been dragging abt it fer so long.. went to there quite fun lorx.. ate lunch with my cousins at White Sands shopping mall.. had laksa and ice lemon tea.. jus love the wae the drink taste, it reminds me of the OLD daes.. mm.. i'm not really tat old.. hahax.. first we rented bikes, i was the first.. leading my cousins.. my feet were 'hanging' in the mid air cos they hurt.. haix.. my hands too.. all red and sore frm the rough handlebars of the bike.. rode all the wae to Escape and guess who i saw?! my gor, Krez.. hmm.. to tink i would meet him here.. saw aloha loyang chalet btw.. quite shiok lahx.. big but colour too dull le.. i was riding past it and admiring the 'WONDERFUL' view there tinking wad resort was tat.. finally saw a sign there indicating 'Aloha Loyang'.. i was like tinking it was so great tat mr teo booked there but was being told by nat tat it was haunted.. scary..

after riding the bike fer 1hr, all of us were overcome with fatigue.. beads of perspiration dropped down frm our foreheads.. ( starting to write compo le.. hahx.. ) we bought ourselves ice-blended drinks and i gt myself lychee flavour de.. quite nice lahx.. budden i gt brain-freezed after the first sip.. felt so horrible den, four of my cousins went to play the swings while i played badminton with the remaining one.. she kept hitting the shuttlecock to the side and i alwys failed to hit it back.. i realised tat my skills have worsened.. so sad.. lolx.. maybe bcos i becoming old le.. excuse.. excuse.. hahax.. den played the swings lorx.. quite lame and childish i noe.. bleahx.. i was screaming like siao lorx.. cos it became faster and faster.. i even asked my cousins to slow it down fer me lorx.. i am jus so afraid of the swing swinging so fast.. ( OOPS.. let u guys noe my weakness le.. cham.. lata if play Truth or Dare, den dare me play swing how?! mus delete away but i lazy.. ) P.S : all the bracketed ones are CRAP, dun have to waste ur precious time reading..

read le den too bad lorx.. bleahx.. now, back to where i was.. after swinging, we went to sit somewhere in a playground to talk.. talk wad? CRAP.. cant help it.. hahax.. ltr, we went to play i-duno-wad's-the-name.. den i hurt my toe lorx causing a blood clot to form.. till now, it still hasnt disappear.. pain.. went to the Mao Che aka toilet to wash ourselves.. den my cousin's mum nearly entered the Gents! before tat, she hadgone there herself and she entered the Gents lorx.. said tat she din noe and no one was inside.. we all had a good laugh although it was quite rude.. den while i was busy cleaning up, my cousins went to scare me lorx.. told me there was a dog outside.. i was screaming fer my aunt like siao.. so bad.. there was NO DOG actually.. hmpf.. bully me..

after tat we went to have dinner and the sauses got onto my clothes and pants.. sigh.. waited while the adults went to buy i-duno-wad.. we were all standing like a brick wall, waiting wen a toddler was like running around us lorx.. he even talked to us but i've gt no idea wad wad he blabbering abt.. *bish* he seemed to fancy one of my cousins lorx, follow ger like siao.. i got so scared tat i was the forst to run away.. went hme ltr.. my legs were like so numb le, sitting on the bus fer so long.. hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.