Thursday, October 22, 2009

#156 - When I grow up...

Before I start ranting lame stuff, I have something to declare.

I am sunburnt! Hahahhaha, now my skin is peeling like mad shiatz. Some of my friends said I look the same (tears), some said I look like some lobster (sobz) and some said I got darker (grins madly)! :D

***

When I was younger, say around the age of 5 and 6 years old, I always wanted to be...


A NURSE! (okay this nurse looks gay)

Haha I think this doesn't come as a shock for most people as being a nurse is a most typical job for the girls that age.

Let me recall why I wanted a nurse then...

Hmm I guess it's because the teachers then used to potray nurses as kind beings and angels of the Earth. Haha okay, this part sounds so retarded.

And I thought nurses will always end up marrying doctors and doctors (I thought) in my time were handsome looking creatures. :P

But when I entered primary school, everything changed.

I decided I didn't want to be a nurse anymore.

Reason being?My grandmother told me one day that being a nurse, you'd have to clear the patients' bowels etc.
I am like eew, okay set, I never want to be a nurse anymore! Haha! :D

Then entering primary school, I thought being a Teacher was cool (like wtf right).


Haha but not a mean looking one though.


Maybe this? Oops, perhaps a little too demure.

Aiya you get my point. :)

Somehow I got sick of wanting to be a teacher in the end when I attended Secondary School.

Reason being? I realised I can never be a teacher. I lack patience and am easily angered.

Haha and when I entered Secondary School, I thought I wanted to be a Psychologist/Psychiatrist.


I wanted to treat all patients, listen to their stories and help them as much as I can. :)

This goal was a tough one since I have to study the correct courses and might even need to further study overseas.

I gave up on it soonafter I left Secondary School.

Reason being: Usually in Singapore, if one studies psychology, one is most likely to end up being a social worker or school counsellor which I have no interest in. And I will have to further study overseas which is something I can't get used to. :(

After much thinking and considering, I know what I want to be when I grow up now! :D

Guess what...










I want to be...










































































































































A TAI-TAI! (not that anorexic like her though :/)

Haha I guess this is the dream of many girls like me. :D

GOAL: To marry a rich and hot guy who will satisfy my monetary needs! Hahahahahha with love of course! :D

Oh and not forgetting, he must be of Taekwondo background, minimum brown belt! :D:D:D

-ENDS ABRUPTLY-
***

Well maybe two is better than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.