Thursday, April 13, 2006

lit seriously sucks now.. more than english by alot.. she actually said the 'f' word.. u did not read wrong, MS LIM LAY YONG really said the word 'fark'.. the whole klas tio shock lors.. it's like she zhen dui wo lidat.. cos chin seng asked me sth abt Lit mahs.. den she's like saying wad i din pay attention in klas, den said if i did well in the rest of the subs but not lit, i will be pull down.. buden i GOT LISTEN lors.. i even wrote down wad she says.. she alwys tell the klas abt me in a beat abt the bush way lors.. indirectly shoot me agen.. *BISH* erm.. den aft tat, the bell wana ring le mahs.. den my txtbks like wana drop lors.. so i secured them with the book-strap.. lidat den she sae i not paying attention agen!! pls lors, i got write down lors.. den she sae i in a rush to go hme.. bish.. i so yuan wang lors.. now i tink the whole klas tink i bad ger liaos.. den she diao me lors.. erm.. the f werd she mentioned in front.. forgot to mention.. den when she realised tat she said it, she chge the werd to 'fuc, fuc, fucny(funny).. lidat oso can.. den aft her lesson, she stared at me with her big eyes at me, den sae i mus listen den i nvr write down wad she sae blah de.. den i was like telling her i got write lors.. i din no manners hars.. i jus told her the truth lors.. YUAN WANG~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.