Friday, May 26, 2006

(edited)

*woots* todae got BAZAAR!! sho high.. sho happy.. ok.. let's talked abt everything tat happened todae, not jus the bazaar.. erm.. got grooming check todae on hair.. den dex and shunyu tio caught.. den mr siah went to invite the limbang's de indian de hairdresser come help them cut.. not oni the 2 of them lahs.. still got others.. erm.. den bazaar.. prepared all the food in the home ed. kitchen.. melted cabury chocolates.. yummy.. doing fondue mahs.. cool hors? got alot alot of things we selling.. ALL FOOD den we kept stealing taking the food we doing to eat.. cos nice mahs.. hahs.. so buay ba.. praising.. erm.. nth much to type le hors.. den went home lors.. den it's like ah nat and i were totally drenched.. cos the rain heavy and oso ah nat so blur.. nvr bring her umbrella.. tsktsk..

oh ya.. todae also took klas fotos.. wees.. so happy.. have been waiting fer this dae to come fer so long.. and so finally it came.. hahas.. i no linger have to sit in the first row anymore.. thks to my shoes and oso my still growing bones.. wakakas~ erm.. den i was like telling ah gong, got alot of gurls shorter dan me, den ask him not to tease me anymore liaos.. den he speechless.. hahas.. zhong yu zhang da le.. yay =) lols.. so fun lors.. take fotos.. my smile was quite real this time? duno lahs.. cos before tat i scared i cant smile out real so i ask my fren to poke me.. keke.. den fun shot hors, duno ah gong or who go pull my hair lors.. so dumb dumb sehs.. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.