Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hahahah. i am going to complain again today. :DD

and it's some teacher who has got square inside her name. darn obvious. ((: wahh, i seriously dont know why lah. everything i do she also want zhen dui with me one. rahh. firstly, i was not happy that the guys were allowed to change their seats as and when they like, i told that teacher about it and she just say that they just want to focus. hur, focus, talking more like it. anyway, so it linked to the arrangement of seats. and she started asking whoever whoever, whether i am blocking her or not. not angry with whoever whoever though, that teacher asked her what. then whoever whoever say sometimes i blocking her. so that teacher was like next time we gonna swop so whoever whoever sit in front, while i move to the back. that teacher say this is fair since i have been sitting at my current seat for the first semester.

(begin protesting) HELLO!! I ONLY SAT THERE LIKE AT THE END OF JUNE IF I AM NOT WRONG!!! TALK ABOUT FAIRNESS! MY SEAT ISNT EVEN WARM BY ME YET!! AND DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS BEING BLOCKED BY WHOEVER WHOEVER LAST SEMESTER AND I REQUESTED FOR A CHANGE AND YOU AGREED TO LET ME SWOP PLACES WITH HER??? FAGGOT MAN! I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE LIKE THAT LAH, SOMEMORE NEVER GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN! I HATE YOU, YOU KNOW! SERIOUSLY, I TRIED VERY HARD TO ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, TRY VERY HARD TO RESPECT YOU, BUT WHEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY BEING SO UNFAIR, HOW CAN I BRING MYSELF TO DO ALL THIS?! YOU NEVER CARE TO THINK HOW I FELT AT THAT MOMENT AT ALL! YOU REALLY RUIN MY DAY FOR ME! SCREW YOU. DDD:

plus the fact, i dont know why you, okay, not only you, some teachers never find out what is really happen and they infer it themselves that the students are misbehaving or whatsoever. and i am always being maligned. then in the end, when you know the truth, you will start asking questions in a sarcastic way or whatsoever, since you dont want to admit that you malign us. i seriously think that english teachers should go and teach them inference skills man.

take mr PH for example, there was a time when i turned over to take my pencilcase which was inside my bag and then xxx started asking me some qns about the topic we are learning on. then mr PH just asked me and xxx to stand up and answer some qns. then later, he walked over to my table and asked me why i was talking in his lesson. obviously i told him what happen, then he was like 'take pencilcase all these need so long one meh?' i swear i didnt add the meh word inside. he said all that to me. i was furious. he was doubting me lah. i never had a good impression of him since then.

and also that teacher with the square. my friend asked me some math qn, and in the end, who got the -1 mark? me. she claimed that i was talking to my friend. hell. my friend asked me qn, you dont expect me to ignore right? crazy. teach friend also wrong, somemore is my friend talk to me first. then she never get her facts right then -1 for me. screw her. i got listen to your lessons lohr, i also never do anything wrong, -1 for me. somemore when i tried explaining, you practically ignored me, as though i was invisible. DDD:

today is a sad day. ):
so let's hate all biased teachers.

If you believe in someone, they will feel it regardless of where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.