Tuesday, May 5, 2009

#90 - Love Lockdown

I have a very strong instinct that I won't get into Talentime Finals tmrw. :)
But I will still do my best.

It's a good thing if it is so anyway, the finals clashes with my Taekwondo Tournament, hurhur.

It's on 23May, a Saturday by the way, and it's at Nanyang Auditorium, which means you need to buy tickets. :D

-------

5 stations for PE today. I had only one thing in mind, just get As for everything.

And it's not those 'record-breaking' one okay, come'on, am I such a showoff? I mean even if you are able to do more, but what for if you've already hit the number for A? Maybe it looks good on the result slip. I used to think that way too, but now that I am mature *ahem ahem*, I think not.

Here are the modest results of my 5 stations:
Sit-Ups: 39 (A)
Inclined Pull Ups: 18 (A)
Standing Broad Jump: 190cm (A)
Sit And Reach: 55cm (A)
Shuttle Run: There was no time left for this, so we'll be doing it this friday. Please let me get lower than 11.0s please.

Plus:
2.4km run: 14.28minutes (B) (lol, purposely make it a font size smaller.)

Hmm, so yeah, if nothing goes wrong, I will be able to get my gold for NAPFA. :))

By the way, I just sort of flunked my Chemistry Quiz today. I bet I am the first one in history to flunk quiz lor, lol.

Okay, byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.