Sunday, July 5, 2009

#114 - Movie

(edited)

It's been a long time since I went to catch a movie. The last time I watched a movie was like '17 Again'? Lol.

Caught Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen today.

It was superb and very worth the money. Everything was fabulous. As much as I hate robots, I can't help but admit this show is nice and kept me entertained all the way till the end.

And no, the Transformers crew didn't pay me for this. :)

No offence to anyone, but I don't think Megan Fox looks the same in photos and the movie. Maybe it's just my eyes? Haha.

Oh by the way, this movie has got many nice OSTs too. Like eg:
New Divide - Linkin Park (Which I believe many of you would have known by now.)
21 Guns - Green Day
Never Say Never - The Fray

Lastly, make sure you have emptied your bladder before watching the movie, especially if you have a small bladder like me. It's 2hours and 23 minutes for goodness sake!

Taekwondo Grading was okay but I didn't know what I was doing. My mind was in a blank and I did the whole pattern without thinking, as though it's like a routine. Idk what's wrong, but I just pray for a 'Pass'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.