Monday, January 4, 2010

#186 -

I am dead.

Less than 1 week left for last minute stuffing of information on Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics into my ping-pong sized brain.

Today is 3/4 gone, I will try to finish as much of Chemistry by tonight.

Tuesday I plan to study Mathematics in school (hopefully I will do so) and before leaving, I shall run.

Wednesday there's Taekwondo training, which left 1/2 of my day left which I'd be too tired (gives excuses) to study.

Thursday I will study in the afternoon, meeting the Primary School clique for dinner.

Friday I might be studying with my Secondary Clique which might not be a successful one.

As for Saturday, just copy and paste what I type for Wednesday.

Sunday is for preparing myself for school's reopen-ment (self-created word) and sleeping early.

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML.

I have no one but only myself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.