Friday, April 30, 2010

#230 - School

School life is just so mundane, study study study, lecture tutorial lecture tutorial.

But I like going to school because there's always new things to see and to learn about.

Okay whatever.

Show you Raine's jellyfish-head-long-brown-and-thick mane.

Jellyfish head!

Her jellyfish-head-long-brown-and-thick mane!

Thankfully Lynette tried to salvage our eyes and did justice by tying plaits for her. (Y)

The (Doh) Bitches were hurrying to class one day and we saw this.

A moth! It's freaking huge.
Well you can't really judge by looking at this photo, but I can assure you, it is bigger than my palm! :O :O


Strawberry for Lynette, Orange for Raine and Lychee for Shufen!

Yumms and tasty and sweet and whatnots for only $1. :)
Raine ended up wasting hers because Orange flavoured ones taste like some antibiotic medicine (I've tried) and she gave it to someone who can't hear what he is thinking. ^^

State of disorder!

File collection and checking by the P herself.
Glad it's only J2 stuff she wants to see.
Anyway, file checking is over for my class and nothing bad happened so I am 'safe'. :)


Whoops! I just couldn't resist the temptation to blog this up even though it's not school-related and doesn't fit my blog title's range!
But then it's... Indomie! *screams*
So I guess it's alright! :)

Ending this random school entry with a quote by someone in school.
What the person did before saying it was to turn to the back from his right side and put a finger to his lips.
Specially for Lynette and Raine,
"I can't hear myself think."

You know what I think would be a suitable reply?
*(evil_grin) max*
"I can't smell myself think."

Laugh out loud! :D

PS: New entries below as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.