Monday, July 18, 2005

Sry, so long nv post liaox.. Now first thing i wana sae.. Sry to yee gin.. I din noe whether i diao u anot.. But i saw u giving me stares and well maybe i jus stared back and maybe we sorta tot we diaox at each other.. I still haf some doubts abt it though.. And i duno y, i feel tt yee gin is a ger hu can understand how i feel nw.. And i din mean to insult jie ting or anything budden she's like hate me and natasha lorx.. I duno y, but i feel closer to yee gin den to her.. It's lyk she cant understand how i feel.. Btw, i wana ask? Issit bcos of me scolding tj, den u guys zhen dui wo de? Or issit yee gin still lyk my gor den started dis whole ting.. I am confused now.. I want this whole fight to stop, which we are gonna settle on mon, and hopefully it can be resolved.. Now bcos fo this whole ting, i feel tt i haf since lost alot of frenz, those hu tink i am totally rong.. Well i admit i was indeed rong, but i was oni partly rong lorx.. The first time i saw wad they rite in their post and tag, i cried lorx.. Y wrong me? Haix..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.