Friday, September 2, 2005

Lady Luck isnt smiling on me, fer all i noe.. I lost one of the neoprints i took wif my ex-klasmates yest.. sigh.. i showed dem to my mum yest and one of dem might have dropped on the floor, and my dad may have swept it away tis morning.. Haix.. i feel like crying agen..den todae while i was looking thru all the neoprints i had taken, i counted 25, but before i kept dem, i counted agen, i found out tat i had oni 24.. Another neoprint i took with nat and yili was GONE!! I tried looking fer it, but too bad, i cant find it anywhere.. sigh.. i oso woke up todae with a slight sore throat.. haix.. why mus i alwys be the unlucky one?

Luckily, i'm not tat unlucky.. hahax.. went out in the afternoon to check my eyes and found out tat my eyes' degrees had decreased by 50 sth.. the optician said tat it was gd.. so happi.. lolx..

Btw, i created a quiz fer u guyz.. it's abt me.. pls go and do it now.. thks.. =)
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050901053216-891941

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.