Monday, September 12, 2005

Sianz.. duno wad to type here sehx.. if i din post, ltr ppl sae i lazi sia.. haix.. i admit i am lazi though.. always slack.. homework always wait till last min den do de.. now wad? make up a story? no way, if i do tat, no one will wana read my entries le.. anyway, those hu haf been visiting my blog, reading the entries, or whatsoever, can tag too? pls........... hahax.. mus help me tag, cos i chge the 'brand' of tag-board le, so desperate fer ppl to flood it, but pls dun scold me or anybody inside, thank u.. eh, i realised i typed alot le.. k.. tis will be my entry fer todae.. thks fer wasting ur precious time reading it, ur understanding is deeply appreciated..

no lahx.. jus kidding.. tis is my entry lahx.. so stupid lorx, my mum asked me to help my bro to wash his dishes todae.. no way.. he's so spoilt, i let him wash by himself.. but he din.. my mum nag at me, but i gave her a 'scolding' instead.. i told her tat she shulnt spoil my bro, letting him order her around like a maid.. she was like speechless fer a while.. i din help my bro in the end.. got scolded by my mum agen lorx.. sigh.. den she oso scolded my bro, asked him to wash his own cup, ONLY lorx.. she washed his dishes lorx.. unfair.. =( nth in tis world is fair at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.