Sunday, September 4, 2005

Tis entry is fer those hu have been spamming my board fer tis few days.. i duno whether u guys will read it anot, but i tot i wuld jus post it.. U guys obviously had gone too far! U guys did not care how ppl feel at all! If ppl go and spam ur board, how wuld u feel? U wuld feel sad rite? Tsk.. I fu guys really hated me, u dun have to scold me at my blog de right? U can jus scold me without me knowing.. Somehow i tink some 1D ppl are involved in tis.. No offence..

If u guys really tat desperate and REALLY hated me so much tat u wana tell me.. Fine.. It's ok.. Jus PLS dun type vulgarities in it.. I am saying pls le.. U see.. Sigh..

And oso jus put ur real names, dun put a fake name.. If not ppl wuld tink tat u are a COWARD.. No offence though.. I dun mind, i wun hate u guys fer it, cos it's only ur own opinions and i alwys look on the bright side.. Anyway, after telling u guys how i felt, i oso kinda thk u guys cos going thru all tis has made me become stronger to pass all the obstacles in life.. If tis type of small ting wuld affect me, i duno if there's a big prob, how wuld i face it.. Thks agen.. =)

Reminder fer quiz:
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050901053216-891941

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.