Monday, September 19, 2005

Wa lau.. My idiotic, mad, crazy, stupid brother really sux.. i was in the room on the bed doing my hmework, and listening to the music, and he was like interrupting lorx.. went onto the bed to do his hmework and was like humming tunes of his own, den i fed up with him le.. wad's more, he stretched both of his legs out lorx, until it's like so near my face.. i pushed dem back, DUH, den he was like sulking le.. went to complain to my mum lorx.. and who's the one who gt scolded? Me! It's like i din do anything rong lorx.. why do i alwys get scolded? the oldest one alwys get scolded and the youngest one is alwys spoilt.. wad the.. i hate my bro.. he sux.. the trouble-maker! den after tat, i wana go mac to study with nat, he actually tried all means and ways to stop my mum frm letting me go..but in the end, she relented.. but den, my bro still refused to give up, he went to tell my mum tat i wuld go lot 1, if not lot 1, it wuld be the funfair at yew tee.. wad the.. obviously, he's jealous of me.. too bad he dun have much frenx..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.