Thursday, October 20, 2005

had a STUPID dream last nite.. made me cry lorx.. haix.. dreamt tat the whole of my klas came to my house fer a party and as we were leaving the hse, i saw tat my neighbour's hse had been rented to klas 1XXX lorx, to celebrate.. dun wana mention the klas.. cos i dun wan anymore misunderstanding le.. one of the guys in tat klas scolded one of the gals in our klas but i tot he was scolding all of us so i shouted a long string of vulgarities at dem.. suddenly, we were downstairs and were sitting at the stairs.. i was still scolding lorx.. den, both the klas mentors appeared, SITTING ON THE GRASS!!! i was den scolded by my klas mentor fer shouting vulgarities at dem lorx.. den everyone started putting the blame on me and tat gal whom the guy meant to scold, scolded me too.. saying tings like," See lahx, they oso nv scold u, dey scold me oni wad, why help me?!" i was like so angry lorx.. den i cried.. and suddenly i was in a toilet cubicle crying and SINGING the song 'My Love'.. no link ritex? i den heard my ex-klasmate complaining tat she has no fren.. blah.. blah.. den i woke up.. i found my face wet with tears!! urgh.. [ Wait, the dream is not over yet! ]

i went back to Dreamland agen.. fast?! the dream was like continued.. i saw the guys hu scolded the gal agen.. and i 'diao' him.. cos he was the one who gt me scolded in the first place.. suddenly, i was urgently looking fer my bag, A BAG MADE OF COWSKIN!! nat was with me den.. we were den in a HAWKER CENTRE looking fer it wen i nv ever been there.. so stupid lorx.. but somehow the place seems so familiar.. and den i saw a grp of GANGSTERS sitting at a corner.. the ppl there quite 'shuai' lorx.. den one of dem was like looking at me.. he seemed to read my mind and knew tat i was looking fer my bag.. he den pulled out a long rows of chairs and suddenly a lot of bags appeared on dem! WEIRD! one of the doors den opened and i saw my fren, pei wen getting her bag and jus walked out.. i found my bag ltr.. together with nat, we took the lift down and saw tat we were in LIMBANG!! saw the rest of our klas there trying to figure out how to get out.. [though i have absolutely no idea why we cant get out..] and yunhui was actually sitting on a motorbike!! suddenly, we were liked in an X-box game.. everyting looked so 'cartoon' to me.. and i heard tat yunhui has to get alot of purple cards to get us out.. she went lvl by lvl and i woke up.. WEIRD, WEIRD, WEIRD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.