Friday, October 14, 2005

oh great! i looked sick, sounded sick and i'm STILL sick.. FREAKO lorx.. though my sore throat is gone (fer good, i hope) , i have got flu.. haix.. my nose is still blocked.. one stupid ting is tat, wen one side is not blocked anymore, the other side will 'take over'.. arghx.. i haf nv been so sick my whole life!! k.. i dun wana complain abt tis le.. u guys will get bored..

had art exam todae.. painted till my hands all black, well, sorta.. hahax.. my colours are so dull lorx.. the rest of my klasmates de all so colourful..i admitted being envious.. haix.. cant help it, since the dae i was born, i was NEVER good in art.. so nvm.. lolx.. tis is not heck-care attitude k? tis is SERIOUS.. (like i've been serious abt anything in life at all.. hahax..) no lahx.. oni wen sth is important to me, i'll be serious.. but i cant help being lame sometimes.. tat's my nature.. hehex.. cheeky nature, i noe..

and after u guys have read finished tis post, lemme tell u sth.. u have wasted alot of ur precious time here.. why not oso tag?? hahax.. the fact is:
OBVIOUSLY
tis gal, shufen is trying to be lame by typing so much JUNK in her post.. Muhahahahahaha!!!!! if u guys duno wad i mean, read the post agen and u will noe.. sry if ur time is wasted agen.. bleahx..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.