Saturday, November 26, 2005

i haven been posting le.. kinda weird.. yest went out cos cous came mahx.. den nvr come online lorx.. gt miss me anot? hahx.. my cous said i becoming more 'girly' liaox.. another i said before lahx, sae i more feminine.. wahx.. like i so feminine lidat.. duno wad makes them tink so lorx.. where gt? ask urself.. oh pls.. i wana die.. i dun wana be seen like a WEAK person.. mani said tat girls are usually weaker.. HAHA.. as if tat's the truth.. ppl are alwys looking down on gals, come on, are we really tat USELESS? nahx..

anyway, i've gt a new skool bag and oso new clothes.. YAY!! hahx.. so happi.. hmm.. maybe my cous sae i becoming more feminine is bcos i act like a small kid??????? mus chge tat.. if ont, ltr nxt time they sae i act cute.. cham.. so sianx.. tis daes oso nth to do.. dun feel like doing hw too.. so mani.. jus did english todae.. see, me so guai.. BHB.. actually i oso duno why i posting so much crap todae.. so mani things had happened tis few daes, and i have no idea wad to type!! anyway, to all ppl, pls dun SABO me anymore.. even if u din do anything, jus get tis in mind.. haix.. been sabo by nat lorx, sae i scared of cats, den 'cher gona dare me carry cat le.. den my bro oso.. wana buy thing fer himself, go tell my mum i wan, make me get scolded by her.. i am sure going crazy le.. haix.. sure hope things worked out well in the end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.