Wednesday, December 21, 2005

broke a plate todae.. actually not really break into a lot of pieces lorx, is jus a chip off it lahx.. den my mum sae it had to be thrown away, cos we might accidentally brush our fingers past it mahx, den ltr BLOOD will come out.. anyway, it's all an accident, and my mum was like telling my dad how clumsy i was lorx.. like as though i broke a lot of plates lidat.. (rolling my eyes) hahx.. ltr i brought my bro to tuition.. den on the way back, saw an old lady carrying a baby lahx.. she was sorta abusing the baby, tat's wad my eyes tell me lahx.. she was 'shaking' the baby with both her hands lorx, and the baby was not laughing or wad, but crying.. din noe whether the baby was cute anot though.. cos i was not closed enough.. haix.. adults these days arhx..

date: 21 dec 2005
time: 4.43pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.