Friday, December 9, 2005

kkx.. haven been posting fer three daes le.. cos blogger tis daes kinda lags lahx.. maybe is my com prob bahx.. anyway, went out with my cous to tampines mall yest.. did wad we were supposed to do in a mall.. shop, eat, took neox.. quite fun and oso abit sianx.. cos not much to shop mahx.. receive a present frm my cous.. b'dae coming le mahx.. on 17th dec.. yea.. we were like out fer a whole dae.. i reached hme at abt 8 lorx.. anywae, i dun wana go into exact details on wad we do at the mall.. u guys might get bored.. like i said, it's jus those normal things lahx.. den i oso lazy to type too much.. haix.. wen i reached hme, my bro gave me a b'dae present too.. my b'dae is still mani daes away and he gave it yest.. was a jacket.. white color de.. quite happy lahx.. first time seeing him spend so much fer me.. yay.. anywae.. li ying tot my b'dae was 7 dec and she wished me happy belated b'dae instead.. nvm lahx.. quite happy yo noe tat thr are frenx out thr who care fer me.. yarr..

date: 9 dec 2005
time: 3.59pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.