Thursday, January 19, 2006

went out with mum and bro to make ez-link card today.. had to wait quite long cos the queue was long.. saw yu tze while waiting.. she was on the fone.. laughing.. looked as though she was waiting fer someone.. wan lin.. typical.. correct guess.. wan lin and oso yu liang.. den dey saw me.. said hi.. asked them why there.. said they waiting fer jin hui.. cos they wana buy b'dae pressie fer ah zham.. cos he's b'dae on fri.. den ltr, aft a while, my turn.. talked alot.. den aft a long long while, my ez-link card was made.. so ugly lorx..

den ltr went to library to return library bks.. den shun bian stop the library card the thing.. den saw maryann and joaquim on the way to the bus interchge.. woahx.. ltr even worse.. waited fer the bus to come and noe hu's in the bus?! jum chi and xuan yu.. woahx agen.. me damned unlucky lorx.. haix.. anyway, my com sth rong with msn.. cant sign in.. shit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.