Sunday, February 19, 2006

howdy.. yest blogger and all blogs gt prob.. cant go and visit any of them or even post.. wad the.. lukily nth happen today huhx, if not i wuldnt noe how to live withput posting.. hahx.. kk.. anyway, i did quite well fer my maths common test.. tis is a chance fer me to flaunt huhx.. heex.. no lahx.. gt 20 plus put of 25.. *CLAP CLAP* erm, jus bcos of me being stupid, i mean careless, my marks got minus away.. noe wad's the careless mistake i made?? i forgot to copy a negative sign.. tat's why.. wtf.. but i guessed i am at least beta than jinhui huhx.. he went to write tat 105-95=110.. isnt tat stupid? no offence.. maybe he din really check thru his werk.. buden ppl do make mistakes sometimes.. cant be blame.. i mean, did u ever see anyone who in his whole life din make any mistakes before? i will bet ur ans will be no..


erm.. btw, i jus realised tat actually mopping is FUN!! although it's such a tiring job, buden i enjoyed doing it.. and noe wad happened wen i was mopping today? i mopped a cockroach!!! a big one.. bigger than the size of my thumb.. i was screaming like siaox lorx.. cos i tot it was a mouse.. but no.. it wasnt.. a mouse in my house? uh uh.. sure rhymes though.. lolx.. my grandfather actually wana kill the cockroach de buden in the end it managed to escape.. wth..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.