Saturday, April 8, 2006

Headlines for 7th April 2006
by shufen
Yu Liang Called Me Shu HUN and 'shou duan'
so it went like this.. vernon lim you song dropped his chinese file and i was asked by him to pick it up.. it took me quite a long time to reach it as it was quite far away laas.. den yu laing actually called me Shu HUN and said i 'shou duan' i was like omigosh! cos he doesnt look like the type who tease ppl.. lols.. ah gong, you certainly was right.. i dun understand him..
I Dun Have Low Blood Pressure
erm.. found out todae tat my face will turn red when i laughed.. tio shock lors.. cos my face seldom red de.. den regina was like telling me if ur face not red wen u laugh, tat means u got LBP.. heng heng.. i dun have.. as in my face will become red.. lols..
Jia Zhi and Shun Ting suspected to have just escaped from IMH
erm.. wen we were on our way to Limbang, Jia Zhi and Shun Ting laughing like siaos lors.. like idiots lidat.. so diu lian.. duno them lors.. they were leaning on de duno wad thing and were laughing all the way wen thr was nth funny to laugh about..
A Toddler 'diao' Me
at mac.. with Jia Zhi, Shun Ting and Regina.. den thr was a three-year old toddler lors.. i jus look at him den he 'diao' me.. really.. Jia Zhi saw it lors.. den she was like high-fiving to Regina and Shun Ting.. like very pleased with wad the toddler has done.. wad the..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.