Wednesday, May 24, 2006

eeyer.. second post todae.. cos jus now forgot to post abt some stupid things tat happened at abt 2-3 in the middle of the night.. someone actually set fire crackers lors.. outside my hse somemore.. well.. not really my hse outside lahs.. is neighbour.. buden the impact of the sound is so great lors.. at first i tot is gun shot, den i tink bu ke neng ltr.. cos in the middle of the night do all this is like no link de.. hahs.. den the second time it came agen, i cried lors.. cos i really really scared.. i slp alone mahs.. den i tend to think and link anyhow alot.. well.. i sure do live up to my name huhs.. `crybaby~ den i tink tink tink, den link further and further away.. i tot ppl committed suicide.. den i tot is ppl throwing a used big cupboard downstairs.. i scared until i cover my ears so tight with my hands, until it's like so suan.. den so hot..
i wait wait wait den finally nth le den i slp.. cant really slp lahs.. cos the impact on me too great le.. so i tried thinking of other things to get my mind off it.. den i finally got to slp.. anyway, my parents had called the police and i sure hope things like this wun happened ever agen..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.