Friday, July 7, 2006

i am so bored now.. so i shall do a quiz..

My teacher once said that..
the bottomline of wad he is trying to say tat is everyone will die in the end.. [NOT MY TEACHER BUT THE DISCIPLINE MASTER =X]

Never in my life have..
i eaten insects or any things tat doesnt seem edible..

The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is..
eh.. can i dun ans this? it's like so OBVIOUS can.. (:

When I'm nervous..
my palms will get sweaty.. =.=

The last time I laughed was..
todae.. it's THURSDAY rmb? HAHAs.. =D

My hair is..
straight.. with fringe.. (:

My feet are..
wad am i supposed to say? on the floor?

Last Christmas..
[i gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away.] HAHAs.. i din ans this.. but tis seems like a nice quote.. ^^

When I turn my head left..
i saw a bed.. HAHAs..

When I turn my head right..
i see a wooden plank.. u noe tat type under matress de? yar.. my dad remove it.. (:

When i look down..
i see my keyboard..

The craziest recent event was..
during a bazaar aft school whr a whole lot of us frm 2a were dedicating songs fer couples.. XD

This time next year..
I will be still breathing.. HAHAs..

One time at a family gathering..
someone asked if i was sec 3.. WOW.. i mean it ain everytime ppl tink i looked tat mature..

You know I like you if..
i tell u i like u or i sorta hinted.. dun be stupid.. =.=

You know I dont like you if..
i show it.. it's OBVIOUS..

If I won an award..
i will thank my mum, my dad, my whole family, my friends.. so long list..

Triangles are..
shapes with 3 sides.. am i supposed to ans it lidat?

My ideal breakfast is..
sth nice can liaos.. mus be salty de.. yarr.. (: and oso with frens or SLOW.. LOL.. SLOW= non-existence..

If you make me really happy..
i will smile.. and will sae thanks fer everything.. i will try to make u happy too.. (:

Where do you plan to visit anytime soon..
erm.. i planned to go to the kitchen and eat.. AHAs..

Boys are..
born to make girls happy. (:

Girls are..
born to make boys realised tat they have an important job of making them happy nort sad..

I'd stop my wedding if..
someone WRECKS it.. or if i found out my fiancee is actually a gay.. =X

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than..
to lick the belly of a lizard.. yuk.. x_x

Most recent thing you've bought yourself..
a pen.. u write den the ink will disappear.. den u shine a light on it and tadaas.. u can see it.. cool huhs?

Most recent thing someone else bought you..
erm.. nort really gort lohs.. does yam yam counts? heyhey gave me de.. (:

My least favorite time of day is..
7-9pm.. tat's wen i started rushing my homework fer the day.. =/

The last time I was high..
i am currently feeling HIGH!!

The person whom I last talked to told me..
he is going to play fifa liaos.. =.=

I shouldn't have..
try two pigtails during Colours Of Asia.. =X

I should have..
stop using the com and start on my homework now.. x)

Last night..
i slept and dreamt of ah gong laughing like a lecher and thr's still more.. =p

There's this girl I know who..
i can turn to when im down.. yeah..

There is this guy I know who..
is able to make me smile.. and laugh.. cos todae is thursday!!

I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy..
thanks.. fer everyting u did.. u are a great fren.. i love u.. AHAs..

I'm listening to..
the sounds of maple while my bro is currently playing.. [tempted]

Last ate my breakfast..
this morning.. duh..

My bedsheet is..
pink? checkered?

I smell..
the smell of tuna.. my bro is eating!!

On my table, i have..
alot of junks. but recently my 50% angel 50% devil bro jus helped me pack it.. (:

On my wall, I have..
white paint.. i wan black de on ceiling with glow-in-the-dark stars.. but my dad dun let.. he say too dark lers..

My full name is..
CHUA SHU FEN.. (",)

This quiz is..
to waste time fer ppl with lotsa time like me.. x)

People you want to tag..
NAT!! YILI!! YINTING.. oh ya.. maybe nort.. cos yinting nort posting liaos..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.