Wednesday, August 23, 2006

eeyer.
todae gort hme ec practical test..
and i tink i seriously suck at it lahs..
LOL..
i was like shouting blah lohs..
eg: ehhs.. why my water haven boil yet?
ehhs.. my meat cook ler mahs?
ehhs.. my cabbage haven cook yet hohs?
hahahahahas..
i have nvr really cook a proper meal before lahs..
i cant even cook instant noodles on my own like can..
so diu lian..
arbish..
den it was tasting time..
yum..
jia zhi's one is super-uber nice lohs..
hahas..
somemore the rice is in a pineapple lahs..
so creative huhs?
erms..
yepps..
todae pe was fun lahs..
and i flunked my practical fer the badminton..
heng gort retest lahs..
WEETS x))
ehhs..
den assembly gort bag-check..
yepps..
but as i sae, i am guai..
so i din bring anything..
hahas..
and mr teo is good..
he gives ppl chance.. (:


I MISS AH GONG AND AH MA AND IS CURRENTLY CHATTING WITH AH GONG NOW!!! THEY ARE BACK!!! =DD


i cried ytd night..


HAPPY B'DAE, AMELIA AND HUI SIAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.