Saturday, August 19, 2006

it's fri todae..
and the loads of hmework keep coming..
i cant handle it anymore..
my hmework list is getting longer and longer..
i have officialy breakdown..
fer like 3 times lers..
and oni vernon saw it bcos he was sitting nxt to me..
i feel tat i am going to breakdown again soon..
everything seems like words and just words to me now..
and i feel like dying.. i duno why..


this aside.. i gort chosen fer the role i wan in SYF.. but somehow i dun feel happy at all.. i feel like a cold-blooded animal.. and we learnt how to do combat todae.. to defend.. it was fun but i cant feel the 'highness' anymore.. i have no emotions anymore other than jus cry.. and thks to the table tennis ppl fer letting us have the mats and ur cant practise bcos of us.. ok.. i am ending my post now.. i dun feel like typing lers..



P.S. dun spite me anymore.. i had enough..
everything happy tat happened to me seems like a dream..
when i woke up, everything is gone..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.