Thursday, September 7, 2006

BOO! todae supposed to go out with yuxuan they all watch devil wears prada de.. but in the end, din..
cos i wana go work and earn $$$.. yepps.. these days shou tou abit tight den cannot anyhow spend lers..
and rmb the promise i made to myself in june? yepps.. to complete my hoilidae hmewerk during the first 3 days.. i guess i cant fulfill tat lers.. out of the MANY homewerk we had, i only completed a few nia.. =X

- Literature Worksheet
- Maths Probability Worksheet
- English Comprehension
- English Compo
- Maths Duno Wad School EOY paper [halfway through]
- Maths Graph Worksheet
ta-daas.. i am such a complete toot-ter.. hais.. mus pia lers.. maths gona chge cher lers.. i noe i cant get use to the new cher de.. so i mus study hard..
hmm.. these days alot of tings happened.. be it happy or sad.. hais..
i wuld like to thk those who really cared..

ppl like my gor, Max..
he told me nort to cry..
nort to be a `crybaby..
he wan me to be a laughbaby instead..
ppl like qianqian..
i dun really know her..
but i noe she means well..
she told me nort to cry wen i am sad..
bcos it will make me sadder..
and it makes people who loves me sad and worried too..
hais..
ppl like jia zhi..
who really noe who i was last time..
i will try to find back the real me..
ppl like yu xuan..
giving me the support and care and concern..
life has it's ups and downs~

steve irwin died bcos of a STOOPID stingray..
and i feel sad.. ):
(tu)

ppl who tagged ytd or the dae before..
i have replied ur tags in the previous post..
pls scroll down..
sry fer the inconvenience caused..

replies to tags:
jx: harlos (: saw ur skin lers.. very purple.. but it's nice.. (:
shunting: view source lohs.. hahas.. i dun want chge the size.. lazy.. XDD
afiqah: will relink u soon.. ^^
ahlii: thks fer tagging i guess.. yepps.. the songs are nice.. (:
BIMBOS: read and tagged lers.. mus rmb link me hohs..
-xuaNn`: i will go on.. (: thks fer tat.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.