Tuesday, September 12, 2006

eeyer..
i am blogging again..
cos i am getting pissed with msn..
like toot..
alot of ppl cant sign in todae..
so sad hur.
somemore my internet affected jus now lohs..
so i deleted my whole msn ting..
and den ta-daas..
my com is all ok again..
lols..
ain't tat lame?
i sure hope MSN recover soon lahs..
cos ebuddy and web sure sucks.. =X

and my hands are so damn 'sour' now..
tks to my junior..
she flooded me with like 719 testi?
GAWD AND GOODNESS.

i've been good and i've already completed today's homework.. (:

todae's mr eddy first lesson.. and i dun really like it.. =X
I MISS MR TEO.
do u noe tat wen he wrote sth fer yili in the maths paper which in the toot-er i did nort receive..
i cried..
even though the msg is fer yili..
he said sth like ' u can do it, child. perservere.
GOSH.
i am crying now lohs..
it's like he's nort teaching us anymore..
hais..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.