Tuesday, September 5, 2006

mr teo..
if u are reading this now..
PLS DO FEEL HONOURED KAYS? x))
i had a dream abt MATHS last night..
MATHS u noe..
hahas..
CHEERS PPL!! (:
ok..
it was lidat..
mr teo gave us a maths qn which he dun even noe how to do..
[which i 100% gurantee will nvr happen in real life lahs]
den he was like. wait. i go find the ans.
lols..
den wen he came in, he was waving the ans sheet?
tat part i cant really rmb lahs..
den the ans was 40.0008 or sth lidat..
den keng wee, shunyu and ah ma were like.
MR TEO! I'VE GORT THE CORRECT ANS!!
LOLS~
den i wana prove to mr teo i oso can..
so i was busy pressing my calculator..
and i WAS SO SURE I AM ABT TO GET THE CORRECT ANS..
and WEN I WAS ABT TO HIT THE '=' sign......
my mum woke me up..
walao.. !!!
so de angry lahs..
lols..

anyway.. todae ah..
nort bad lahs..
gort sku..
hahas..
physics and maths lesson..
quite fun lahs..
hahas..
and oh btw..
the powerpt's nice..
i seriously <3 it..
so sad..
until i cried..
inside..
hais..

den went out..
ate at Pizza Hut with Jia Zhi and nat..
yepps..
the spaghetti was nice lahs..
hahas..

erm..
den went with simlin they all..
took neos..
den my face gort scratched!!
poor me..
poor face..
cos yunhui was like brushing her hand, den swiped until my specs..
den scratches..
my scar look like red carrot..
so de toot..
somemore on top of my eyes..
but i have already forgave her..
cos i ren hen hao de.. =X
PUKES.
i am jus so bu yao lian..
hahas..


i am getting the feeling once again..
i am beginning to have doubts..
i am losing all the confidence i once had..
isit really time to let go?
troubled-confused-hatred-selfish-jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.