Friday, September 1, 2006

weets x))
teacher day todae..
so tired..
cant explain out all my feelings lahs..
but it's like happy-sad-touched-excited-crazy-fun..
yarrs..
i cried fer like alot of times lahs..
the guys saw it lahs.. =X
erm..
so overall it was ok lahs..
we had klas celebration..
den gort alot of photos..
shall upload them lahs..



yvonne and me..

cut diao de shunyu ; yvonne. me.

shunyu. yvonne. and me..

chin seng. yvonne. me.

cheesey mania. (:

wei chang. dex. liang. me. see the contrast?

mmm. muacks.

wees. girls mania.

woots. (:

ah ma. me.

nat. chin seng. me.

guys.

shun ting. me. my dimple is showing!! toots..

kays.. i am done.. meet out with old frens todae.. oh and finally i am taller than beni bear.. hahas.. ok.. oh btw.. elena is a pervert.. hahas..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.