Friday, October 20, 2006

2 MORE WKS.
HAIS.
OR I SHOULD SAY 14 DAYS.
HAIS.
2A`O6 IS GONNA BE SEPARATED LERS.
HAIS.
CRIED TWO TIMES TODAY.
AWW.
BECAUSE I CANT BEAR THE SEPARATION.
AND BAOBEIR~ PROMISE TO CRY WITH ME ON 2 NOV.
AND I AM SURE I WILL CRY LIKE SIAO LAHS.
NVM.
I KNOW ALOT OF PPL WILL ALSO BE EMOTIONAL LIKE ME DE. :D
AND THR'S GUITAR TML.
TOOT.

so i did alright for my exams.
woahs..

and so freaking toot that i dun think i can go and eat sushi with the rest..
and i think i am gonna miss out alot..
hais..
zen me ban?
gort cca tml lahs..
tooter..
have a bad feeling something bad might happen if i dun go..
hais..
i hate the stoopid feeling which is stuck at the bottom of my heart regarding tml's outing..

ONCE AGAIN I SAY:
have been wanting to ask u one very important qn for long..
but i could never find the courage to actually do so..
u gave me a chance to say what i wanted..
but still.. i never make good use of it..
hais..
i guess it's too late to ask now.. ):
i hate having regrets.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.