Monday, October 9, 2006

cried ytd night..
duno whether was it tat i am happy or was it tat i was sad..
hahas..
sometimes i cried for nth..
and i tink i look stupid..
hahas..
erm..
lots of things in my hrt cant be describe via talking or chatting..
so i am gona post all abt it aft exams..
YOU mus read it kays? (:
hahas..
but dun ignore me aft tat ah..
when i said out how i really felt..
erm..
yahhs..
lidat lohs..

yahhs..
PSI reading dropped lers..
the last time i saw it, it was 28..
WEETS. x))
so uber happy can..
hahas..
and i can see bukit panjang lers..
like lols..
haahs..

'I trust sunshine.
I trust rain.
I trust a child's smile.
I trust the look in your eyes.
I trust this moment.
I trust all that's gone by.
But most of all, I trust me you.'

hahas..
nice hohs?
yadas`
gort this frm a jewellery ad..
hahas..
chge the me to you..
yahhs..
one more..

Smiles and tears make up my life.
but most of the times,
tears are always there for me.

get it?
i made this..
hahas..
so if one day..
[TOUCH WOOD]
i died..
pls rmb tat i said this kays? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.