Wednesday, October 4, 2006

i am so so so so so uber sad now.. ))):
hais..
been thinking over much things..
and i really think i need a counsellor..
even the IN newspaper states the symtoms..
and i am 'shortlisted' inside..
GAWD.
haven been feeling well lately..
matters of hrt lahs..
hur.
so de depressed..
somemore think of separating with 2a-ians..
hais..
sobs..
duno why..
everything he did like gort link with her de.. ))))):
hais..
sometimes..
i think i think too much..
but it's been days since we talked..
been months since we really have a good chat..
i really miss those good times we had..
i felt so nostalgic..
thinking of those beautiful and sweet memories..
they never fail to put a smile on my face.. (:
i hope u get back that feeling too..
I HOPE.
I WISH.
I PRAY.
FOR U.
I WILL.
lastly..
if u know who i am talking abt..
if u are serious..
tell me..
if u hate me..
tell me too..
i dun wan to be kept in the dark for so long..
长痛不如短痛. (view encoding - unicode)
yahhs..
lastly..
i wanna say..
thanks and sorry..
I LOVE YOU. (:

HAPPY B'DAE, NATASHA AND NICOLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.