Wednesday, January 24, 2007

chinteck cant find his class today, and i found it so funny. haha! he was 'hovering' around 3C&3D area, looking for 3A-ians. haha. then i got irritated by him and i shouted, 'Your class there lah!' then i pointed in the direction of his class. then he didnt even say a word of thanks or what, and just ran towards to his class. and at that time, most of the people were laughing already and mr siah was shh-ing us. lol.

ICM was fun today. and i felt so relaxed talking to mr koh. and i didnt talk alot. but i laughed at/with mr koh. i dont know why, the moment i see his face, it was so funny. haha. :X then we talked quite alot and most of the time he was laughing at me. and when he asked me if anyone bullies me in class, i said no and you know what he say? 'i think so too, most of the time, i think you are the one bullying people.' :O whatthe. mr koh. dont malign me. and yah. so like that. then in the end, mr koh told me he expected me to say alot and was looking forward to my turn for the ICM but to think i told him so little. aww. ):

hmm. common test. maths somemore. it was okay i think. i though it would be quite difficult, but it was okay. i am repeating my words. =.-

you left me feeling weird after the long stare.

replies to tags:
&Yongkian:D: haha. the watch is beautiful. i want the orange one too. :D and you have seen me in the hairstyle so yah, dont think need photos ler bah. anyway, it's been a long time since i took photos ever since i lost my phone. lol.
kaii xiin: HELLO. xD
JIAYiiNG: haha. you saw it ler. haha. i know you want my hug. i know. :)
ZHENYI!: hello. :) that watch is so nice. yeap. i like the orange one too. and i also like your current watch which is also orange in color. :D
&Yongkian:D: haha. dont really like hate him that much. i will find a nicer pencilcase one. :D anyway, haha. i dont think we will like the same thing right? except for the adidas watch. :D
stella: haha. nice what. :)
jiaying`: haha. i am waiting. patiently waiting you know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.