Monday, January 22, 2007

I CUT MY FRINGE!
haha, yeah.
today, i said byebye to my long fringe. now it's short and is looking weird resting on my forehead. haha. i am so afraid that if i go to school, people will laugh at me. :O haha. anyway, what's done is already done, so i can do nth about it lah. so face the fact lor. haha. and i really want that 98bucks adidas white watch. my mum promised to get it so i'm still waiting. it's so effin cool! WEETS! i cant wait. and 4 more days, gonna have lunch with nat, zhenyi&yongkian. and i dont know whether hwyi is going or not. :D

replies to tags:
shakilah: haha. okay. why shark? because of your name? haha!
yili,: i linked you le lah. at 3c`o7. dont choose, because i have organised it. :D
Qiqi: alright. :) will relink asap.
JIAYiiNG: haha. alot le lahr. want me to hug you to prove that i miss you alot? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.