Tuesday, January 30, 2007

woots. i love my common test marks. h0h0. not showing off alright. but these 2 times i really did my best to score well, and my hardwork really paid off. yah. got 22/30 for english diagnostic test and got 23/25 for maths. i am proud of myself, and i am really gonna work hard for all my subjects le. tmrw's chemistry common test and i promised myself at least a B for it. i must brush up on my english comprehension which i suck at. and and i must do better for my science esp physics because i am quite weak at that, and mr koh expects me to get at least an A. this is gonna be so effin hard. oh well. and and, i must do well on my chinese too. my foundation is so lousy. ohno. haha. once again, i am complaining. :D

hmm. i got alot of things to say today. but i am too lazy to type much. and i saw an accident today. make me feel so weird. yah. then ahbu pangseh me. never come. make me sit alone. and. uh. i dont know what else to say. ah. yah. i lost my clips today. lol. 've been losing many many things since i came to KSS. uh oh. and uh. i forgot what i wanted to type here. so yah. shall end it now. short and sweet. (:

replies to tags:
Emilia <3: yeah. we can tease him about his moles. ohno! we are being so bad. haha. I LOVE YOU TOO!❤
ZHILER: haha. yeah. always saw you. thanks for linking and the tag! :D
Emilia <3: thanks for the tag! i love emilia!❤
deslon: 'cos that's the action you dont really like. hah!
jiaying`: haha. yeah. thanks for tagging. i still have not hug you. lol! :D
ZHENYI!: oh. zhiyuan. haha. so funny. oh. haha. interesting lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.