Friday, February 9, 2007

(edited) due to some reasons that huisian made me want to post here.

had lots of fun zi-lianing taking photos today with many thanks to xuanyu ah gong. he really brought his digital camera for us to take photos. haha. so yeah. i think most of the photos have got me inside because i was busy using this good chance to take photos with my friends and also this is the first time i took photos in 2oo7 and that my fringe is different. so yah. haha. i cant wait to get the photos from xuanyu ah gong! lol.

hmm. sim chin chin came back today. dont really like her. :X because she was being so _______. yeah. she just saw us for the first time and she requested for the change of seats for all of us. ): and i am separated from my ahbu. and jiazhi. and also, i am now being blocked by hafiz. the light from the window kept shining on my eyes. and reflected on the whiteboard. i cant see the clock now due to the lights. i am sitting at the side. keng wee is indirectly in front of me. the only good thing is that i am sitting next to wanlin. so many bad things and one only good thing. rahh. :/ i really dont like her. she was being so biased and thought that she can like rule us. she judge people by their looks. she claimed that xuanyu ah gong that type of person can be vice-chair. like hell. ah gong got do a good job as a vice-chair hor. in the morning, he helped in settling us down all these. she did not see all that, and judge him right on the first day. well. i am not only sticking up for my ah gong. but for others too lohs. i hate the fact that she did everything like she want just in one day. BOO to her. i dont want to curse her cos it would pollute my blog. blah!

anyway, i bought my valentine's presents for people ler. hmm. there's like 3 types of chocolates for each one and yah plus gummies and marshmallow. woots. absolute love. thank me people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.