Friday, February 23, 2007

i think i am gonna get sick of chocolates. :X

school finally 'reopened' ytd. and i was so darn happy. i got to see my friends again. i missed them alot during those days not in school. yeah. i nearly cried when i saw them. they meant so much to me. i dont know what would happen if one day i go to the school, and see no one i know. i've been thinking too much. oh hoho. ignore me. hmm.

today was so sian. yeah. 6 subjects in a day. one period one period one. what the. i seriously hate thursday. the effin load of homework is killing me. urgh. I HATE IT! gahh. and ms sim commented on my hair. rawr. she told me i had to cut my fringe. like hello? i just cut it like few weeks ago, something like that? haha. then i want to have long fringe again so i wouldnt comb it down and cover my eyebrows. i want my long fringe can you wait? i can comb it back like last time right? you think i like my current fringe is it? i know you are jealous of my fringe because you dont have. BOO. oh h0h0.

it's great to know that i was being missed. :)

replying to tags from 21 feb onwards. :D

replies to tags:
>Yongkian!:D: yeah. ferrero rocher are superb. :D
simlin: naipa bian wang zi! :DD
ZHENYI!: yeah yeah. you are good. haha. xD
jiaxin: i updated ler. happy new yr too. LOL!
!germain: okay. will relink asap. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.