Thursday, February 15, 2007

VALENTINE DAY!
oh h0h0.
received so many pressies and i am so happy. YEAH! hahah. most of the stuffs were chocolates and sweets. so yeah. i got a whole plastic bag full of sweets&chocolates. LOL. and i love the rose jiaying gave. oh h0h0. and not forgetting what nat, hweisze and zhenyi gave. softtoys! i love the black&white pig hweisze! :D haha. yeah. so dont say i biased, thanks those who give me toys ah. hehheh! i still love those who gave me other things. yeah. so shufen still loves you guys okay. :D and many people whom i didnt expect to give me things, gave me things today. not enough stuff to give others lahr. sigh. so malu. give other people in front of them lah. sigh. so bad me. hmpf. this year's valentine not the same like last year anymore. shant elaborate further cos it's gonna be very sad de. anyway, that ah ma and yuliang! owe me sweets still ask me give them. hur. dont want talk to them lers. oh ya, the BB guys' skins are peeling. it's so funny. laugh laugh laugh. i was tempted to actually tear off their skin for them. like so fun like that. :X but no one let me do that. sigh. ):

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A.HAFIZ!!!
(i am jealous of his birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.