Thursday, February 8, 2007

whahah. pe was fun today because i was on MC and i get to see people run. i am not being a saddist alright. i just love to see people run. i think it's cool. haha. and george ran the fastest in the 2.4m thing. 8.43 secs. OMG! i am like flabbergasted. sigh. er. and yah. so PE was fun. :D

cried 2 times during maths lesson. because i flunked a test. 19/45, i want to kill myself. it was all careless mistakes alright. i felt so stupid that time. i felt useless that i couldnt do such simple questions. actually right, i didnt want to cry in class de. i was on the verge only. and when i borrowed genglin's paper (he got 44/45), i couldnt resist it anymore and bursted out crying. then i cried and cried. thanks for those who comforted me, jiazhi, yili and xuanyu. i really appreciated it. sometimes i feel that my EQ is getting lower and lower each day. oh well. and ms sim is coming back tmrw. i know i am supposed to feel happy but i didnt. because i know i am going to miss ms choo. although i did not have a good impression on her the first time she taught us, but i learnt alot from her. all those maths thing. she was patient enough to teach me the maths questions she had taught the class which i still could not understand. and she claimed that i was cheeky in my test. i am really going to miss her. but too bad. i know i wont get a chance to let her teach me again. so well. 天下无不散之宴席. yili told me this. and it made me cry. cry even more. no one really show their appreciation to her when she left. my tears were rolling when she walked out of the classroom. i dont think she will step into our class again. and i think that she must be quite relieved to leave our class because we were not really attentive at all. if i am given a chance to do well and listen to her, i will. and i will not make her angry and i will listen attentively. i know whatever i say now cannot help in getting her back but i just want to vent out all my feelings stuck at the bottom of my heart. MS CHOO, I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU. REALLY. THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU HAVE WASTED ON US. YOU REALLY ARE A GOOD TEACHER. (crying while typing this) OMG.

anyway, i have said what i wanted to say. and i felt so much better. ignore that part alright. i just wanted to let all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.