Thursday, March 29, 2007

how come he knows that i was referring to him? did he read my blog or did someone like tell him about it? weird weird weird.
-
i freaking hate her. she is BIASED. an er xin de da bian. BIASED against guys somemore. hate her. i did nothing wrong and yet she put all the blame on me. BOO to her. she refused to listen to my explaination. she feigned ignorance. how could she do all this? if she doesnt respect me, i wont respect her either.
-
i flunked my geog test. like hell. single-digit mark. total marks is 20. and i got lower than 5. screw myself. the tears nearly flowed out but i managed to control them well. oh well.
-
the tons of homework is killing me. the teachers are stacking and stacking the piles of it on our tables. just received a 36 pages, 72 printed pages long maths worksheet. *faints. argh. please do pity me.
-
eldds syf is reaching soon. next wed. 6 more days to actual day. wish me luck okay.
-
i forgot to do some homework given and i think the teacher is very disappointed in me already. i can see that. i feel very bad about it that i felt like crying and i wish to say sorry to the teacher.
-
conclusion: i must work harder for the sake of myself and everyone. i promise to change from today onwards. i wont be that slack anymore. i really wish i could fulfill this promise of mine.
no more reaching home late.
no more late submissions of homework.
less of fooling around and teasing people.
no more of wasting money on things i want, not need.
no more of talking crap.
i will think before i speak.
i think sometimes people dont like the way i talk, or express myself.
i apologise now to those whom i accidentally offended.
SORRY! A SINCERE SORRY!

sometimes, i feel as though i have no real friends for me to share things with. if you really ask me who i trust now, i will say no one. i feel very insecured if i share my troubles with others. this feeling is really weird. maybe i am afraid of being betrayed by others. i really hate this feeling but it cant seem to go away. i feel as though i have no true friends. they are leaving me one by one, i guess.

i think i know too much things already. :X

zz. bad bad week for me huh. dont like. sure hope it would be better next week. always look on the bright side. i must learn to be optimistic. thanks to yili for the nalgene water bottle. I LOVE YOU!

shant reply to tags today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.