Friday, March 9, 2007

a series of good/happy and bad/sad things happened today. i dont whether to smile or to cry. sigh!

bad/sad things:
1. i wasted my $1 on 2 bloody chicken wings! (i wasnt scolding the wings/spluttering any vulgarities, they really were bloody!)
2. i was eating nat's beehoon and suddenly it dropped and splotches of chili and beehoon landed on my blouse and now there are so many ugly marks all around my blouse!
3. I FAILED MY HISTORY OVERALL. !!!!!!! 44/100. sobs sobs. actually wasnt really that sad, then i started complaning it to others, then started crying. :X
4. I AM THE FIRST FOR THE HCL ORAL! zzz. i dont know how to explain why it's a bad thing but yeah.
5. I HAVE TO JOIN A KINDESS THINGY COMPETITION FOR MY CCA!! although doreen told me that huda is going to substitute me ler, but it's still not yet comfirmed. i dont want to go lah, so stress ler.

good/happy things:
1. YILI made for me 'ai xin zhao can'. wahhs. so nice lahr, got her 'ai xin' inside one. :D
2. HUISIAN AH BU is treating me to lunch, but i dont know when! :)
3. I SAVED ALOT OF MONEY TODAY!
4. my works of 'names' were appreciated by the guys in my class. :D
5. my brother gave me a handphone accessory where there's the guy/girl sign thing. :)

ratio for today. 5:5. oh hoho. i still dont feel like replying to tags. sorry for any inconvenience caused. :)

the way you smiled melt my heart.
i smiled because you did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.