Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It has been ages since I blogged lahr. My com is down so I cant type at home. In school now typing lahs. Hahas. These days were <3 lahr. Haha. On Monday, minyan surprised me with a crown. She made it herself, using beads. I didn’t really expect something like that. Thanks minyan! Haha. Hmm. And I still have a lot to post but I do not have much time and I cant think of those things that happen to me now. I saved them in my phone! Gahh. I remembered one though. Ever since Monday, after thaqif went to ask evonne for her number claiming that wanlin and I wanted it, evonne has been smiling to us. Eeyer! So kong bu can. :X hahas. And Tuesday. Hmm. Ms sim didn’t come. Hallelujah! :D so happy. *grins. Aiya. Many many things happened lah. Yeah. Today. Mm. just watched Anna and the King and felt so sian so decide to post when I have the chance to. Realize that my English is like all so perfect? That’s because I am typing my post in mircrosoft word. Laugh laugh laugh. I think I wont be posting in another few days since I don’t think my com will be fixed so soon. So do keep the tags on okay! :D shant reply to tags already. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.