Saturday, May 26, 2007

hmm. meet-the-parents ytd. my dad went, my mum was busy working to be able to make it. aww. part of me wanted my mum to go so that she would help me in 'debating' about the ranking unfairness. i know my dad wouldnt do that and i was right. so poor me. i was the one raising up the unfairness towards it. and to think that ms sim agrees with me on it! i was taken aback at first, the way she said, she seem to be on my side. but only for a while. after that, she said, 'but we're now looking at your results right?' which is like no link, but what could i say? my mum wasnt there to side and debate for me. so i could only sheepishly grinned at her then. aww.

things were going smoothly with her and my dad, as in about my results. however, i was not very pleased with the way she claimed that i didnt improve a lot in my subjects but kept on saying that my maths was deproving. zzz. for eg, for history, i failed last term, badly, and now i improved by like 15 marks, and she said i improved only a little bit. man, she could have said that i have improved and yet she have to add that sniggerring 'only a little bit' remark. rawr. plus my maths was one of my okay subjects and she also have something to say for that constant A1 i got. she compared the marks this term with the last term's. and although my marks dropped a little, she claimed it was a lot. kind of exaggerating yeah? and she even ask me for the reasons why i was so bad in maths? without waiting for my answers, she said it was due to the fact that i was careless and that i lacked practising. she was smiling when she said all those. and man. was i angry or what? i could say nothing more since my dad agreed with what she said and practically repeated what she said to me. but couldnt be blamed. he always worked late and cant even see whether i am really studying or not. well, i admit. i didnt really put in a lot of effort in studying but i really tried my best. i am not born clever okay?

after that, my dad went to ask her about my conduct in class. and surprise surprise! she said i was obedient and attentive in her class and always cleared my doubts with her. which is like half-true only. i was so not attentive in her class unless i am desperate for the bonus marks she is giving to help me in my daily work. and she even said i was helpful towards classmates. *jaws drop* i mean, since when did she really realised my 'good'? 'since the first time i teached your class', i can imagine her saying that, smiling at me. eeeeeee. anyway, my dad was somewhat convinced. i thought the whole meeting was going to end. but it didnt. my dad asked more and more questions. mostly about who i was hanging out with blah blah. and suddenly ms sim turned to look at me and asked me if i've got a boyfriend?! flabbergasted i was. of course i said no. because i dont have. ahhaha. and then the whole thing like finally end. the ordeal. i was relieved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.