Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Currently Listening To: I Just Dont Love You No More (I'm Sorry) by Craig David

hmm. been feeling kind of nostalgic plus emo these days. seriously no idea why that feeling is within me. probably i miss school bahs. haha. kept on listening to songs that brought me back many fond memories of last time, yeah. kind of sad time passed so fast. ))))): anyway, i shant post sad stuff lahr, dampen readers' moods yeah. anyway, haven relly started on hols homework yet. been neglecting them except for maths. MS SIM, READ THIS! HAW-HAW! tried doing other homework but i just dont have the study mood, i'm still sick. awww. completed my english comprehension today, 1 only, but yeah, at least i did something. watching shrek 3 with beloved cousins this sat and hopefully i would get well soon by them. random entry for today then.

You're contradicting yourself and I dont like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.