Thursday, June 7, 2007

i bought a 500ml of 100 plus today. was told by my mum that it might help in curing my sore throat. but it didnt. aww. i really hate my sore throat. i hope it will go away someday and never come back again. i hope my throat will kick the sore away, and then i will have a normal throat again. haha. i cant sing high pitch, i cant raise my voice. despite all these, i can shout at the top of my lungs and i can squeak like a mouse. hur. that's like the only thing i can do. every few secs, i have to cough. my throat was itchy, it's as though thousands of ants are crawling inside. i hate the doctors too. they always prescribed the same type of sore throat medicine. the orange colour one. it's of no use, i think strepsils work better. maybe they should change the sore throat medicine to strepsils one day and i think i would be the spokesperson for it. haha.

physics spa was okay today. and i just realised that mr koh has got sore throat too. poor us. i dont know why 'sore' just like leaving in our throats so much. gahh. anyway, physics spa. didnt really had a hard time drawing the graph cos my readings were quite accurate. yay-ness. chem later, recap of mole concept with mr LYT. he was detailed in his teaching and i think he's a good teacher. :D

shant reply to tags. i am too lazy to type already plus there's a SAW in my throat now. oh hoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.