Friday, June 22, 2007

remember the time when i posted here that there's a hole in one of my teeth? well. i went to the dentist yesterday and had it extracted. i had an appointment at 3.30pm and i met the dentist at 4 plus since those patients in front of me took a longer time inside the dentist room. the dentist was a friendly guy who said hello when i entered the room with my mum. then he started tapping my teeth and looked for holes that required fillings. turned out that i had 3, 2 big ones and 1 small one. :O the doctor first injected 3 needles into the left side of my cheek where my decayed tooth that requires extracting was. it was so darn painful when he pulled out the needle. after awhile, half of my mouth and tongue became numb. the feeling was so weird. haha. so i had my teeth filled and the process was so long. i hated the drilling so much. the noise coming from it was so unbearable. i felt like screaming out. :XX then it was like finally, the dentist told me that he was going to extract my tooth soon. i had never extracted a tooth by a dentist before since i'm always the one who extracted my teeth out, so i was quite afraid of the pain. the dentist took something that looked similar to a screwdriver and then inserted it into my mouth. then he said it was done. before that i cried lah, i thought it was going to be painful but i felt nothing at all. so funny. then i started laughing. hahahahah. cos it was finally over. my tooth was so darn long, like about 4-5cm. gosh can. the dentist told me then that i would need to have stitches in the hole where my tooth was and he started sewing my hole. i felt nothing at all. it was a 43964957205 years until everything was done. i was given a mouthwash, painkillers and two packets of antibiotics for medication and this whole thing cost 280 bucks! the dentist clinic earn fast money man!

while i am typing now, my teeth still felt a bit numb but i think it's gonna be okay. will be removing the stitches on thursday night, i cant wait. i think i am gonna lose weight soon since i cant eat much using one side of my teeth to bite. plus the fact that my mum dont allow me to eat oily and fried stuff and i have only eaten those healthy things like vegetables and fish and porridge. ): I MISS MY EXTRACTED TOOTH! I REGRET NOT BRINGING IT HOME TO KEEP. )))): (my mum refuses to keep it, and i thought there was some belief about teeth so i didnt say much, then when i told her on the way home, she said that i didnt say anything so she thought i dont want to keep it) sobs sobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.