Tuesday, July 10, 2007

listening to happy songs doesnt make me happy at all.

people around me always live life and enjoy it to the fullest, they always look so happy.
but not me. life is so unfair. ))): bad things always happen to me and i cant cope with it anymore.
why is fate like that?
'Fate has a way of making things work out.' i used to believe in this but now, i dont think anymore.
i used to think that i am quite fortunate but now, as i looked back, i think otherwise.
i kept thinking negatively.
sometimes, i think that i have so much problems to face could be because i might have done too much bad things in my past life and this is my punishment.
i dont want to be like this, and i dont wish for it to be like this.
screw fate.

;

you have changed.
you were not the friend i once knew.
probably you were learning to adapt in with the others.
but i think you have become more self-centred.
you dont care how people feel at all.
you care only for yourself.

sometimes, i feel that i hate you.

the nine words have since imprinted a scar that will never heal in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.