Wednesday, March 18, 2009

#59 - Look at the stars, look how they shine for you

Taekwondo training in the morning.

A lot of them still can't believe I am in Taekwondo. -.- (Maybe telling them that Sourheart is also in Taekwondo will give them a bigger shock. Okay, joking, I know she reads my blog. :D)

Running of 3 rounds on the tracks barefooted equals to a perspiring and sticky Shufen and a big hard blister on her left toe. ): Plus stretching like a stretcher(no kidding), imagine you are trying hard to split and the floor is so slippery and it made your legs stretch out further than you are able to. No good no good.

Spent the whole afternoon doing nothing you called homework, in fact I was too engrossed in the Harry Potter book that I had dinner only at 8plus.

Seems like changing of my desktop background to the repeated background of 'You Should Be Studying' is not working. Hurhur.

And tomorrow will be a day of fun with lovely group of animals, SHRIMS SS, which means one day lesser to complete my holidays homework. T.T

OMG, Shufen, what have you promise yourself? To complete your holidays homework by tmrw!!! (starts shaking myself rapidy)

(consoles myself) Gonna study hard on Friday with Sourheart and probably Roger. I must complete everything by then, and leave the weekends for revisions for Lecture Tests that are coming up soon if not, er, if not I would not touch the computer for 2weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.