Thursday, March 19, 2009

#61 - I die a million times everytime when you look me in the eye


'Cause when it comes to you, there's nothing I can do.
I can't make you love me when you don't.

Back from SHRIMS SS outing, tired and feeling emo all the way on the bus back home alone.

The feeling is coming back.


SHRIMS SS Outing 190308

Roger was late as expected and all of us had to wait for him. T.T We took the train to Bukit Batok and then walked to CSC as the guys wanted to bowl. So we wanted patiently for an available lane. As expected Salihin got a lot of gutters and Isaac got a strike with a bit of luck and skill. Roger and Haiqel was okay.

After bowling, we headed to the bus stop opposite CSC and took the bus to Boon
Lay Interchange and changing later to another bus which brought us to Jurong West Sports and Recreation Centre where we had Sakura there. Damn not nice, I am never going there again. The waiters and waitresses have bad attitudes, they slammed the plates loudly on the table when serving. Furthermore, they were about to close their restaurant since it was reaching 2.30 which is the last timing for servings etc and they actually went to switch off the air-conditioner even before we left. WTH! Doesn't mean we are 'kids' to you means you can treat us like that right?! Damn sia, makes me feel like feedbacking to them.

We then proceeded to camwhore at the staircase, gonna print one of the SHRIMS SS photo out and put it as my file cover man. Haha, then we went to the exercise corner and played with the equipment there and then took the train from Pioneer all the way to Choa Chu Kang and boarded the LRT to Pending. Salihin and Roger left us at Pioneer. Lol.

Went to Hanyang's house (self-invite). Isaac actually went to the wrong house! TSKTSK. And so we took out Isaac's games, initially planning to play them. In the end, this whole trip turned out into yet another gossip session. DUH. And issues regarding the opposite sex. Don't think dirty.

Went to Lot1 later with Haiqel and May with May in search of her school bag, went home later.

Photos (CSC):







Spot the difference in my face, like nothing? Seriously I can't see any difference in these 2 photos if not for Shakilah's face. Haha the copy and paste face as quoted from Aisyah.








Photos after Sakura Lunch Buffet:



Erm, is it really that heavy, Roger?


Like father, like daughter. :D



All I ever wanted was what you took away from me.
Trying
to make it right but it's too late.
I still end up with nothing but hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.